DRAPERY & SOFT TREATMENTS
BMD's drapery and Soft Treatment shades are bold, distinctive, and meant to be seen. No other category of window treatments expresses personal taste quite as elegantly. BMD offers a huge selection of premium fabrics—curated by experts—including patterns, textures, and colors that support the full range of design styles from classic to contemporary.
Whether you’re new to soft window treatments or you’re an expert, BMD makes it easy to sell this exciting—and rewarding—category.
BMD Makes Drapery Easy
- Give us the total dimensions: width & height
- Pick your fabric
- Pick your pleat style and fullness
- Pick you rod and / or valance
- Manual or Automated
FEATURES THAT MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATION
- Outstanding Quality— BMD textiles are hand-tailored in North America to your exact specifications. Each piece is crafted with true artistry!
- Hardworking—Drapery and Roman shades insulate against sound, heat, and cold. Drapery can also cover side light gaps left by blinds and shades.
- Ready to Install—BMD drapery is designed with mitered corners for structure and bottom weights to ensure the drapery hangs straight—plus they arrive pre-pinned, ready to install.
- Many Styles—Styles include the popular two-finger pinch pleat and the two-finger inverted pleat. You’ll also find valances, cornices, cascades, and swags to truly bring your design to life.
- Bring Your Own Material —This option lets you send in your own fabric to be made into soft window treatments. Try the C.O.M. calculator.
- Total Room Coordination—There is a shared fabric assortment between Roman shades, drapery, and top treatments for a sophisticated, finished look—plus all non-sheer fabrics can be made into custom, matching pillows.
- A Great Wide-Window Solution—Drapery can be custom made for windows up to 17-feet wide!
- BMD Performance Drapery—Engineered to perform in the outdoors, these draperies expand each client’s living—and entertaining—space.