BMD Custom Shutters are the ultimate investment in window coverings. Thoughtfully crafted to exacting quality standards, BMD Shutters offer a wide array of styles and options that make them easy to customize.
Traditions Wood Shutters can be enhanced with an assortment of paints, stains, options, and upgrades.
Traditions Composite Shutters are durable and designed to resist fading, cracking, and peeling.
FEATURES THAT MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATION
- Like BMD Wood Blinds, our wood shutters are made exclusively from North American hardwoods.
- BMD Shutters can be designed to fit custom shapes, arch or angle top panels, and sunburst arches. French doors with curved or rectangular cut-outs for handles are also available. Plus, shutters can be specially configured for bay and corner windows.
- Shutters can be mounted on the inside or outside of the window frame, offering superb design flexibility, and they can be used in many different sized windows, in one- to eight-panel configurations.
- There are several tilt and light control options, including split tilt, Hide-A-Tilt, and divider rails. Recently re-engineered for maximum quality, our Hide-A-Tilt is more durable thanks to thicker, powder-coat painted steel, while reduced tolerance on the screw holes ensures tighter louver closure. Hide-A-Tilt bars are now offered in two colors: White or Steel Grey.
- Stylish color updates include a variety of trend-right greys and taupes. And because all BMD Shutters colors cross over to our wood and composite blinds, you can easily achieve complete home coordination.
- Our latest style of double-hung shutters offers top and bottom panels that hang in the same window but operate separately. Double-hung shutters allow clients to open the top for daylight, while closing the bottom for privacy. Other style options include standard, standard with divider rails, and café panels.
- The maximum single-panel composite shutter width has increased from 30" to 36". This wider option offers a better solution for larger windows and allows for a clearer view to the outdoors.