WOOD & FAUX WOOD BLINDS
An investment in quality, our wood blinds are a premium product for the discerning consumer. Help your clients set the tone for their living spaces with BMD Wood Blinds, an elegant complement to a variety of décor styles—from rustic to ultramodern. We offer a wide array of paint and stain colors to allow your clients to enhance one room or an entire home.
FAUX WOOD BLINDS
Well-crafted and durable, BMD Faux Wood and Composite Blinds offer your customers the luxe look of real wood—for less. Our color palette is on trend, but not trendy, and our patented design offers better light blocking capability and increased privacy.
BMD Faux Wood Blinds are affordable, easy-to-clean, and engineered to withstand moisture.
BMD Premium Faux Wood Blinds coordinate beautifully with BMD Wood Blinds matching wood grains and colors.
BMD Composite Blinds combine the appearance of wood with extra durability—making them ideal for high-humidity areas, such as kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
- BMD Wood Blinds are manufactured from 100% North American hardwoods that foresters harvest using sustainable practices on managed forest land. This eco-friendly approach appeals to consumers interested in purchasing green products.
- Since we control the component manufacturing process, your orders ship on time.
- Our products surpass the competition: BMD Wood Blinds block the light more effectively and feature a better tilt bar for smooth and even usage.
- Bottomrail buttons keep the wood blinds from hitting your windowsill, protecting fine woodwork and minimizing scratches.
FEATURES THAT MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATION
- BMD Faux Wood and Composite Blinds feature 2" Full Close Headrail, which incorporates a light-blocking lip to eliminate light leaks between the headrail and slats.
- The crash-proof cordlock on our blinds keeps them from impacting the windowsill, increasing the life of the product. The cordlock also has a rolled edge that extends beyond the headrail to protect cords from fraying.